Readjustments sentence example
- Thus Hincmar, archbishop of Reims, complains that not only his metropolitanate (dioecesis) but his bishopric (parochia) is divided between two realms under two kings; and this inconvenient overlapping of jurisdictions remained, in fact, very common in Europe until the readjustments of national boundaries by the territorial settlements of the 19th century.
- Among the Lithodinea, or stone crabs, besides important readjustments of classification (Bouvier, 1895, 1896), should be FIG.
- A development round would provide the opportunity to make readjustments to ensure that trade rules take better account of the differences between countries.
- With small changes in lifestyle or minor readjustments to your personal spaces, dramatic reductions in exposure can be achieved.
- Although some companies are going through painful readjustments, unemployment remains low and the need for skilled workers remains strong.Advertisement
- We are shaping a socialist market economy and introducing strategic readjustments to the economic structure.
- Later, you may be able to bring in the skis for readjustments should they be necessary.
- Distress is a negative stress that is often triggered by constant readjustments or alterations to a routine.