Readjusting sentence example
- I would be constantly readjusting the synthesis which gave my representations the status of reality.
- readjusting quite quickly.
- Property in these parts seems to be readjusting quite quickly.
- Readjusting your screen resolution may help with this issue.
- Spend some time readjusting yourself on a slightly gritty surf board, and you'll understand exactly what we're talking about.Advertisement
- There's nothing like seeing a bride at the altar readjusting her lingerie in front of a teary-eyed crowd.
- In common with the general Presbyterianism of the British Isles, the Presbyterian Church of England has in recent years been readjusting its relation to the Westminster Confession of Faith.
- This avoided the necessity of readjusting the dies between blows, and ensured greater accuracy in the impression.
- In 1873 and 1875 a second and a third bill provided for the extension of the railway system at the cost of the state, and, in 1876, 1882 and 1890 laws were introduced readjusting the control of the various lines, some of which were transferred to the Holland railway.
- Such as she are rare here, he thought, as Natasha, readjusting a rose that was slipping on her bodice, settled herself beside him.Advertisement