Reade sentence example
- It used to be a popular resort for fish dinners, and it plays a prominent part in Charles Reade's novel of Christie Johnstone.
- Castell Hopkins, John Reade, A.
- The sayings and Johnsoniana have been reprinted in very many and various forms. Valuable work has been done in Johnsonian genealogy and topography by Aleyn Lyell Reade in his Johnsonian Gleanings, &c., and in the Memorials of Old Staffordshire (ed.
- Falaba which had been visited in 1869 by Winwood Reade on his journey to the Niger - came definitely under British protection, but Timbo, which is in Futa Jallon, was allowed to become French territory through the supineness of the home government.
- Margo Dill suggests The Pricker Boy by Reade Scott Whinnem.Advertisement
- The society also runs a state of the art theater (The Walter Reade Theater) and publishes Film Comment, the most respected cinema journal in the US.
- There were a lot of the right people surrounding the Roses at the right time: Lyndsey Reade, ex-wife of Factory Records boss Tony Wilson, was involved in the running of The International.