Readdress sentence example
- We need to readdress what constitutes a water hazard or danger.
- Maximum wages have to considered or readdress the balance of the lower paid, or higher taxes for the higher paid.
- The masterplan has attempted to readdress the issue of creating defined urban spaces across the Site.
- Magnet Therapy products can help to readdress this imbalance by allowing the body to repair itself from within.
- To everyone else, we must proceed with this argument, looking at what can be done to readdress the situation.Advertisement