Readability sentence example
- Readability - Have as much white space as you do text and graphics to make your publication easier to read.
- The URL in the ' location ' element has been truncated for readability.
- Books are sorted by time period that is covered, age level and readability level.
- truncated for readability.
- Readability - have as much white space as you do text and graphics to make your publication easier to read.Advertisement
- This notice has been restructured and rewritten to improve readability.
- This tag heuer Link men's watch is Radiant with a Flat dial, luminescent hour-markers and monochrome logo Nickel hands for optimal readability sets every wearer apart.
- Digital stop watches have the combined benefit of precision time keeping and excellent readability.
- Business letters have some common formatting elements to make them look professional and improve their readability.
- Double-space after each paragraph to improve readability and better organize your information.Advertisement
- A full-time editor works around the clock, checking each article for completeness, value, and readability.
- It works because even while the image border might be a little busy, it is far enough away from the center content area that it doesn't detract from the readability or the overall clean format of the page.
- One thing that could be improved is readability, namely gray space.
- rewritenotice has been restructured and rewritten to improve readability.
- Screen readability is a big issue with eReaders.Advertisement
- Reviewers give Kindle the edge for readability, thanks to higher contrast and darker eInk.
- The Readability Scores page organizes books by title in three different scoring methods.
- It is hard for the average Chinese reader to understand, and it is used more for its beauty than readability.