Read-along sentence example
- His sources for the teachings of Jesus are the "Memoirs of the Apostles," by which are probably to be understood the Synoptic Gospels (without the Gospel according to St John), which, according to his account, were read along with the prophetic writings at the public services.
- It was therefore natural that the idea should present itself of revising the Codex, so as to introduce these changes into it, for by so doing, not only would it be simplified, but the one volume would again be made to contain the whole statute law, whereas now it was necessary to read along with it the ordinances issued since its publication.
- If the sites offer read-along text as well, kids who are learning to put words together can follow along and help strengthen their reading skills as they listen.
- Stories are read-along, so all text is included on the page, and most have at least one illustration, with several including illustrations that change as the story progresses.
- Stories can be streamed online rather than downloaded, but most don't have illustrations, read-along text, or accompanying animation.Advertisement
- Children read along with over 500 Disney books on the Internet.
- Consider finding books online that also have audio, so children can read along with the story if they aren't proficient readers yet.
- This high tech reading venue has a promising future, and Disney's Toy Story Read-Along digital book made the list of 5 Amazing iPad e-books for Kids.
- Have your child read along with you and before you know it, he'll be reciting "am", "ham" and "Sam."
- The student will then read along a simple story.Advertisement
- The original Teddy Ruxpin featured a tape deck that allowed Teddy Ruxpin to tell stories as children read along with an included storybook.
- It helps kids read by offering interactive features such as read-along stories and comprehension games.
- You can offer snacks each time you meet, create read-along sheets that guide the children's reading, provide fun question sheets that invite the readers to hunt for details, and more.