Reactivity sentence example
- The aldehydes are characterized by their great chemical reactivity.
- Skin reactivity can be seen for allergens whether they usually affect the skin.
- The addition of a reactive diluent (usually styrene) eases working, often reduces cost and enhances the reactivity of the polyester.
- Trait emotional intelligence: Behavioral validation in two studies of emotion recognition and reactivity to mood induction.
- Fig 2: A flavin ring system in the oxidized form The reactivity of the flavin ring lies in the extent of its conjugation.Advertisement
- My research involved testing the reactivity and enzyme inhibition properties of novel compounds.
- Determine the light chain reactivity of the test anti-IgG reagent by comparison with the reactivity of the anti-IgG preparations of known anti-light chain activity.
- Consider breakability, how likely it is to scratch while you cook, reactivity, and heat conduction.
- A whole copper set is not recommended simply because of the price, the reactivity, and how easily it scratches.
- You get the benefits of both materials-the heat conductivity of the copper and the lack of reactivity from the stainless steel.Advertisement
- In 2004, Mary Rothbart emphasized reactivity and self-regulation as core processes in organizing temperamental profiles.
- Vocal reactivity: The baby's level of vocal responses to stimuli in its daily routine.
- Those whose reactivity level is low in infancy tend to grow into children who remain relaxed in novel situations so that they appear outgoing and uninhibited.
- To give another example, such temperamental traits as irritability and strong negative reactivity are thought to contribute to the development of oppositional defiant disorder in some children.
- Corticosteroid creams are used to suppress inflammation, while the immunomodulator creams work by reducing the reactivity of the child's immune system.Advertisement
- 4.1 Chemical Reactivity 4.2 Solubility 4.3 Compounds 4.4 Ferrous Oxide 4.5 Magnetite 4.6 Ferric Acid 4.7 Halogen Compounds 4.8 Ferric Chloride 4.9 Ferrous Bromide 4.10 Sulfur(Sulphur)Compounds 4.11 Nitrides and Nitrates 4.12 Phosphides, Phosphates 4.13 Arsenides and Arsenites 4.14 Carbides, Carbonates 4.15 Medical Uses
- The diazonium salts are characterized by their great reactivity and consequently are important reagents in synthetical processes, since by their agency the amino group in a primary amine may be exchanged for other elements or radicals.