Reactivation sentence example
- histone deacetylase inhibitor, we show reactivation of the silenced promoter.
- Reactivation of the infection in healthy individuals is extremely rare.
- Rarely, inflammations of the heart or kidneys, a drop in platelet count (causing episodes of difficult-to-control bleeding), or reactivation of an old tuberculosis infection can occur.
- About 50 percent of all transplant patients develop severe illnesses due to reactivation of dormant CMV infection.
- Former members of Weight Watchers online can also expect to receive periodic e-mail offers with savings codes that are good with account reactivation.Advertisement