Reaction-time sentence example
- His skill at the video game demonstrated his rapid reaction time.
- When the two chemicals are mixed they have a short reaction time before they reach equilibrium.
- Lessons cover topics ranging from muscle contraction to cardiac activity to reaction time.
- In human healthy volunteers, low doses of the extracts administered in a double-blind design against placebo increased reaction time end time-lapse estimation.
- Additional ones include Task completion time, Task errors and system reaction time (the time between driver action and system response ).Advertisement
- Additional ones include Task completion time, Task errors and system reaction time (the time between driver action and system response).
- Mary was very sleepy so she had adelayed reaction time when the phone rang.
- When being approached by a predator, a skunk has a short reaction time before it sprays.
- This will also increase your reaction time since you'll see obstacles sooner than you might otherwise.
- Your reaction time may be much slower as well.Advertisement
- Your reaction time may be slow, which means you may not move your hand away from sharp items fast enough or you may not hit the brake pedal in time.
- That gives you more reaction time if something does venture into your path.
- Experience enemies behind you, to your left, to the northwest; using a home theatre will greatly enhance your gameplay and reaction time.
- E., et al. "Influence of cup stacking on hand-eye coordination and reaction time of second-grade students."
- A common cause of a false positive result is waiting too long to read the test results, since early pregnancy tests may display an evaporation line outside of the five minute test reaction time.Advertisement