Reactant sentence example
- A high temperature from a match or spark etc., gives the reactant molecules enough kinetic energy to overcome the activation energy * .
- Not only is the product a stereospecific optical isomer, the reactant is it self a stereospecific geometrical isomer!
- Reactions may commonly be zero order, first order or second order with respect to a particular reactant.
- However now for the reaction to continue we need a supply of fresh reactant to approach the electrode surface.
- There is now space on the surface of the nickel for new reactant molecules to go through the whole process again.Advertisement
- Consequently there will be a lower reactant concentration at the electrode than in bulk solution.
- The reactant gases would probably be supplied to the system via external manifolding in this case.
- Therefore, there is more chance that a reactant particle will hit the solid surface and react.
- This is the time taken for the concentration of the reactant species to fall to half its initial value.
- Synchrotron infrared spectroscopy allowed the chemisorption bonds of both surface modifiers and reactant molecules to be probed with high spectral resolution.Advertisement
- The graph tends toward a maximum amount possible when all the solid reactant is used up and the graph becomes horizontal.