Reachable sentence example
- If he or she isn't reachable by phone, try showing up at the office.
- acyclic structure obtained from a Petri net that is able to represent all reachable states of the original net.
- The first floor is reachable by the external staircase which reaches the typical loggia with the bread oven underneath.
- If you want your New Year's resolution to treat alcohol addiction to work out it will take having plenty of supports in place, along with the will to make it happen; but it truly is a reachable (and worthy) goal.
- Cancun is reachable from all over the world, with non-stop flights from Houston, Chicago, New York City, Miami, and other major cities.Advertisement
- Next, take the clothes you use at least once a week and hang them/store them at an easily reachable height where you won't be kneeling down or reaching up high to get them.
- Impressive guitar riffs, excellent drum and bass sounds and thoughtful lyrics have pushed Dire Straits into that private and not easily reachable category of timeless music, with their works often looked to as examples or for inspiration.
- Consumers should not only investigate solar panel installation, but should lobby their Senators and Congressman for measures to help make solar energy reachable and affordable for every homeowner.