Reabsorption sentence example
- 1876), contains an attack upon personal immortality and an advocacy of the Spinozistic immortality of reabsorption in nature.
- retention or reabsorption of chlorides in the tissues.
- Experimental work shows that losartan (tho not its active metabolite) competitively inhibits urate reabsorption in the renal proximal tubule.
- tubular reabsorption.
- urate reabsorption in the renal proximal tubule.Advertisement
- For pantheism personal immortality appears a lesser good than reabsorption in the universal life; but against this objection we may confidently maintain that worthier of God and more blessed for man is the hope of a conscious communion in an eternal life of the Father of all with His whole family.
- Renal function Normal, healthy kidneys are capable of filtering large amounts of calcium that is subsequently reclaimed by tubular reabsorption.
- Frequent feedings lead to more frequent stools, which reduces the reabsorption of bilirubin from the intestines into the blood.
- Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs)-A class of antidepressants that work by blocking the reabsorption of serotonin in the brain, thus raising the levels of serotonin.
- Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs)-A class of antidepressants that works by blocking the reabsorption of serotonin in the brain, thus raising the levels of serotonin.Advertisement