Rea sentence example
- Following prolonged bouts of ill health in recent years, Chris Rea's career has taken some radical turns.
- Like his predecessors he reserved to himself the right to resist it in the realm of politics; in the rea!m of faith he considered that he owed to it his entire allegiance.
- It is, however, clear from the census returns that at the beginning of the 20th century, rea and Population of the Former and Present Provinces.
- Peterborough Herald BARRY Fry has been handed a major hammer blow with defensive linchpin Simon Rea facing up to another injury nightmare.
- In order that there might be the ambiguity as to what divinity was meant, it became usual, insi Ipeaking of any local deity, to specify the place of which he rea s lord.Advertisement
- Negligence as mens rea Although less serious than manslaughter, this new form of homicide is a grave, stigmatic offense.
- Shiva Rea's prenatal yoga program is a 60-minute sequence of stretches and strength-building exercises, which includes modifications for each trimester.
- Shiva Rea - Yoga Shakti is marketed for yogis of all levels, but advanced students will find plenty to love in this workout.
- A prime example of a yoga instructor who takes her music seriously, Rea, an internationally renowned yoga teacher, has helped compile numerous yoga music collections, including Yoga Rhythms and Yoga Trance Dance.
- On Prenatal Yoga with Shiva Rea, renowned yoga instructor Rea features comprehensive yet gently doable routines designed to accommodate the particular changes of each trimester.Advertisement
- I took every workshop I could with all the amazing teachers either living here or passing through, including Shiva Rea, Max Strom, Erich Schiffman, Rod Stryker, Rodney Yee, David Life, Sharon Gannon, and Dana Flynn.
- The Lake Tahoe installment includes Seane Corn, Michael Franti, John Friend, Shiva Rea, Jonny Kest, The Wailers, MC Yogi, and many others.
- Shiva Rea explains Namaste when used with the Anjali Mudra gesture in this Yoga Journal article.
- In that country was a large party which, under the name of the " Irredentists," demanded that those Italian-speaking districts, South Tirol, Istria and the t rea Trieste, which were under Austrian rule, should be joined to Italy; there were public meetings and riots in Italy; the Austrian flag was torn down from the consulate in Venice and the embassy at Rome insulted.