Re-release sentence example
- Linked to the timeline of the Pepsi Throwback's re-release is the Pepsi Refresh Project.
- Thus explains Square Enix and Nintendo's decision to re-release the now 14-year-old game in 2005 as Final Fantasy IV Advance for the Game Boy Advance.
- And with Mario 64's re-release on the Nintendo DS, the good just got better!
- Due to it's insane difficulty, Ninja Gaiden Black, a bonus-packed re-release, came with an unlockable "ninja dog mode" that made the game easier, at the expense of your manliness.
- Disney decided in early 2007 to re-release The Nightmare Before Christmas in theatres on October 20 in a fancy 3-D format.Advertisement
- Accompanying Pepsi Throwback in its re-release in 2010 is Mountain Dew Throwback--also made with regular sugar--in a can that looks like it's from decades ago.