Re-form sentence example
- Despite losing some talented players, we were able to re-form two strong teams.
- re-form two strong teams.
- re-form the band under the name Denton Brass which is the current band.
- Then when once across the stream it was discovered that unlike the normal slopes in the district the hillside in front of them showed a slight convexity under cover of which they were able to re-form in regular order.
- If the wall is so bad that most of it comes away, you could simply re-form in the traditional manner.Advertisement
- Howard, 30, said: " Take That could tour without Robbie but we will never re-form.
- The emperor having beaten Blucher, the latter must fall back to rally and re-form, and call in Billow, who had only reached the neighbourhood of Gembloux on June 16; whilst on the other flank Ney, reinforced by D'Erlon's fresh corps, lay in front of Wellington, and the marshal could fasten upon the Anglo-Dutch army and hold it fast during the early morning of June 17, sufficiently long to allow the emperor to close round his foe's open left flank and deal him a deathblow.
- The staff officer joined in the colonel's appeals, but Bagration did not reply; he only gave an order to cease firing and re-form, so as to give room for the two approaching battalions.
- "I intended to re-form them beyond the village, your excellency," answered the general.
- In 1999 The committee decided to re-form the band under the name Denton Brass which is the current band.Advertisement
- In 1952 a decision was taken to re-form the 2nd Battalion, which had been disbanded after the War.
- Howard, 30, said: Take That could tour without Robbie but we will never re-form.
- re-form the 2nd battalion, which had been disbanded after the War.