Re-examined sentence example
- The question, however, has to be re-examined; later interpreters, e.g.
- Bornemann re-examined all these results with great care, and gave formulae expressing the variation of the coefficients of discharge in different conditions (Civil Ingenieur, 1880).
- He re-examined his convictions about justifying faith and whether they did lead to his declarations about Indulgences.
- It was at the dawn of a period when the ancient codes which had been continuously reinterpreted or readjusted were to be re-examined under the influence of newer ideas and methods of study.3 The haggadic portions of the Talmud were collected: (a) from the Bab.
- The original alibi statements were " lost " and only resurfaced when the case was re-examined by the criminal cases review commission in 1998.Advertisement