Re-examine sentence example
- He should re-examine Spider to determine the next course of action.
- Hogarth to re-examine the remains.
- But the Charter is a great stimulus for us to re-examine the means by whereby the Neo-liberal offensive was carried through.
- During this gate opening, humankind will leap to the next level of evolution and the message from the Mayans is for everyone to re-examine their lives so we don't become victims of the impending cataclysmic events.
- While it's difficult to re-examine your ideals and view them from another person's point of view, you'll realize that not everyone can live up to such high expectations.Advertisement
- When the scope of the Regulation is determined, the Group will need to re-examine the issues.
- Given the vogue for assessing everything in sight, I believe it is time for the Association to re-examine our stance on this matter.