Re-evaluate sentence example
- It is time to slow down and re-evaluate your life.
- The Dixie Chicks had to re-evaluate their tour stops before the tour barely got started, and now 14 U.S. cities have been cut from the tour and replaced with Canada concert stops.
- You can then re-evaluate whether this is the right brand for your pet.
- Re-evaluate the possibilities as compared to what you just wrote with your initial scan.
- Regardless, if you remain in your chosen field or desire a career change, layoffs become a time to re-evaluate your skills, interests and portfolio.Advertisement
- That means if you eat breakfast at McDonald's and hit up Burger King at lunchtime, it's time to re-evaluate your diet.
- It is recommended that you re-evaluate your bras every six months to make sure that they are still fitting properly and do not need to be replaced.
- Another controversy emerged over ticket sales to Cyrus' 2007 U.S. tour sold out in seconds and then tickets priced several times over the face value began popping up on eBay, forcing Ticketmaster to re-evaluate its ticketing policy.
- I hope you will seriously consider the questions I have posed, and re-evaluate your current plans.
- By changing the environment, troubled teens can re-evaluate their decisions.Advertisement
- Make sure they will continually monitor your progress and re-evaluate your particular needs as you undergo treatment.
- Her mother's death in January 2007 from cancer gave Jolie a reason to re-evaluate her priorities; the actress recently said in a Today show interview, "I want to be a great mom like my mom was.
- Although neither party has officially confirmed plans for a divorce, it seems that this isn't a "let's re-evaluate our relationship" sort of separation.
- If you don't want to become pregnant, now is a good time to re-evaluate your current method of birth control to be sure it is effective for you.If you are hoping to get pregnant, you may feel very disappointed.