Re-enactments sentence example
- The councils of 1126, 1127 and 1138 were legatine, that of 1175 provincial; their canons, chiefly re-enactments, throw light on the condition of the clergy at that time.
- Modern reconstructions also play a part through the use of educational videos and participation in re enactments.
- Re-enactments of famous gunfights are played out each day.
- This may be true for a particular denomination, but prairie dresses for girls can also come in handy for parents who want their daughters to wear modest dresses or for girls who take part in re-enactments for frontier or colonial times.
- There, people freely share their video game spoofs, mostly with hilarious live action re-enactments of video game moments or with movies inspired by popular titles.Advertisement
- Parents can get their children involved in their own learning by visiting re-enactments, museums and books designed specifically for children.
- Sure, some people still wear the old-fashioned kind, but usually those who need them are for medical reasons, or they do historical re-enactments.
- For many decades, the Society for Creative Anachronism has held re-enactments of medieval tournaments, usually wearing armor created by the fighters themselves.