Re-enactment sentence example
- "Let me show you the virtual re-enactment of what happens if-- " "Don't need to see it," Dusty said.
- The restoration of peace to Europe, and the re-enactment of the Corn Laws in 1815, mark the beginning of another era in the history of agriculture.
- Hence we find Gloucester insisting that the remnant of the vanquished party should not be subjected to over heavy~ punishment, and even making an armed demonstration, in the spring of 1267, to demand the re-enactment of the Provisions of Oxford.
- The genealogical enterprise in contemporary China is not a simple re-enactment of an unchanging cultural form, reproducing an equally unchanging Chinese national essence.
- Parents and children alike may be interested in girls' clothing during the Civil War in order to get together a Halloween costume or an outfit for a school re-enactment or play.Advertisement
- The website UsHist specializes in re-enactment items from periods of American History.
- This live action re-enactment is one of the greatest video game spoofs we have ever seen and a big congratulations has to go out to the people at Gordon College for putting it together.