Re-emerge sentence example
- Old positions re-emerge from forgetfulness, and there is always a philosophy to back every " case."
- of the point of disappearance, the Guadiana Alto was believed to re-emerge in the form of several large springs, which form numerous lakes near the Zancara and are known as the "eyes of the Guadiana" (los ojos de Guadiana).
- young as four months who had seen the whole trajectory of the ball, could anticipate where it would re-emerge.
- In Toy Story 3, a handful of the beloved toys that appeared in the original Toy Story film re-emerge in a different world.
- Thus, the brain activity makes things move, change colors, sink under water, and re-emerge.Advertisement
- Several emails re-emerge each year such as the missing nine-year old named Penny Brown.
- Babies as young as four months who had seen the whole trajectory of the ball, could anticipate where it would re-emerge.
- In the late 2000's, Less Than Jake began to re-emerge on large tours with bands such as Catch 22 and the Dropkick Murphy's.