Re-echoed sentence example
- was re-echoed by Alexius Comnenus himself.
- Before Him all the elders and the living creatures fell down and acknowledged that He had power to open the seven seals thereof, and their song was re-echoed by every thing alike in heaven and earth.
- Soon the word Antichrist re-echoed from all sides in the embittered controversies of the West.
- This judgment was re-echoed outside, and he was almost, immediately elected president of the Assembly for the usual brief term.
- He was grossly attacked by the Opposition in parliament and by irresponsible critics, of the type of Byron, outside; historians, bred in the atmosphere of mid-Victorian Liberalism, have re-echoed the cry against him and the government of which he was the most distinguished member; but history has largely justified his attitude.Advertisement
- Marat never ceased his denunciations of the "faction des hommes d'Etat," by which France was being betrayed to her ruin, and his parrot cry of "Nous sommes trahis 1" was re-echoed from group to group in the streets of Paris.