Re-covered sentence example
- 1375); but the actual possession was re covered by the elder line before the extinction of the younger branch.
- re-covered the paths on plot 29.
- re-covered with slates.
- Allotment Diary for Wednesday 23rd November 2005 Back to November entries More wood chippings so re-covered the paths on plot 29.
- In 1980, the roof was re-covered with slates.Advertisement
- Look for subtle touches, like covered buttons on pillows, refined fabrics, one-of-a-kind upholstered antiques re-covered in a modern fabric.
- If the blemish needs re-covered during the day, gently wipe off the old product and reapply rather than layering more cosmetic on the affected area.