Rcts sentence example
- antibiotic regimens examined was provided in the RCTs included in the review.
- Two RCTs, however, clearly showed that chiropractic is not useful beyond a placebo effect for asthma 12,13.
- The greatest number of RCTs were in oncology and perinatal epidemiology.
- The review included RCTs with at least 6 months follow-up in which clinical event outcomes were measured.
- griseofulvin compared with oral itraconazole: We could find no RCTs.Advertisement
- oral griseofulvin compared with oral itraconazole: We could find no RCTs.
- inefficacy of healing can be drawn from this diverse group of RCTs.
- It is not unusual to hear the mantra that RCTs are the Gold standard, the most highly prized source of evidence.
- We were looking for placebo-controlled RCTs of analgesics used for the treatment of acute migraine.