Rcn sentence example
- Heated with acids or alkalis they hydrolyse to acids: RCN + HC1 + 2H 2 O = R COOH NH4C1.
- The team conducted adjudications regarding construction claims worth £ 3 million for RCN.
- The consensus opinion appeared to be that nurses want the RCN to campaign for a decent living wage for everyone.
- introductory remarks 2. RCN Northern Ireland welcomes the publication of this draft regional strategy.
- Joint document with adult rheumatology nurses and the RCN.Advertisement
- Introductory remarks 2. RCN Northern Ireland welcomes the publication of this draft regional strategy.
- The award-winning telenovela, Betty La Fea, also known as Yo Soy Betty, La Fea, began in 1999 and ran through 2001 on the Colombia network, Radio Cadena Nacional (RCN).