Razored sentence example
- Many of today's styles call for razored ends or long layers.
- The Buzz Cut: Hair is razored to about half an inch length, evenly across and around the head.
- For taller or bigger-boned women, blunt bangs cut or razored across the forehead are also an option.
- In some cases, the sides are razored to leave a wispiness that also barely moves and looks a little more masculine than Katie's hair cut.
- Straight hair, razored hair, and layered hair are always in style.Advertisement
- To create funky layers, opt for razored edges and artistic color.
- To make the most impact with razored ends, hair should be shoulder length or shorter.
- If you're seeking a bit of swing, a razored cut can provide the right foundation without sacrificing the length of your style.
- Other common trends in emo hair include heavy bangs and razored ends to cut down on the volume at the ends of the hair.
- If you've worked hard to grow out your bangs, adding razored and chopped lines into your cut may make styling a bit harder at first.Advertisement
- In addition, you'll want to avoid heavily razored and wispy shapes, which will look frizzy and flyaway rather than tamed and managed.