Razorbills sentence example
- colonyg the coast you will discover major breeding colonies of puffins, guillemots, razorbills, terns and cormorants - among many other species.
- The extensive coastal cliffs provide nest sites for a range of breeding seabirds including fulmars, guillemots, razorbills, puffins and kittiwakes.
- Until 1995, the numbers of breeding guillemots and razorbills on their sea cliff nest sites had been increasing in south west Wales.
- Activity on the cliffs has diminished as young guillemots and Razorbills have left the nest - before they can fly!
- A superb gannet, guillemots, razorbills, shags, kittiwakes and, of course, a lot of gulls where seen.Advertisement
- razorbills at colonies in the control area increased overall compared with 1995, in line with recent trends.
- In 1996 counts of Razorbills at colonies in the control area increased overall compared with 1995, in line with recent trends.