Raynaud-s sentence example
- Q Do you inevitably develop scleroderma if you have severe Raynaud's?
- Patients who develop the condition almost always suffer from Raynaud's phenomenon (blood vessel spasm triggered by cold weather) first.
- A salivary gland degenerates when its nerve-supply is cut off; and the nerves leading up to the symmetrical sloughs in Raynaud's disease have been found in an advanced state of degeneration (Affleck and Wiglesworth).
- Niacin improves blood flow, which can help in the circulatory Raynaud's disease.
- Men who suffer from varicose veins, Raynaud's disease, lyphedema and deep vein thrombosis all find relief with pantyhose.Advertisement