Raved sentence example
- The movie was released in 3-D, and audiences raved over every aspect of the film.
- However, during the final episode, guest judge Fergie raved over her clothes.
- It's raved about in many reviews: it could just be the ten dollar solution to a nearly lifetime problem you've been looking for.
- Well, I must be guilty of car snobbery because everyone I showed the car to raved about it.
- Virgin would have happily put out and raved about an album of Malaysian flute music if it meant financial gain.Advertisement
- Fra Domenico exulted in the thought of dying by his master's side; Fra Silvestro, on the contrary, raved with despair.
- You can also buy them at major online sellers such as Amazon, where one customer raved that they are lightweight socks that keep your feet cool.
- Overall, the story, the effects and the nostalgia, though, have been raved about on the radio, in the paper and at the water cooler.
- A recent article in Baseball America raved about the 9-Spike Pro Limited cleats, saying that their Infinity Wave Technology would set new standards of comfort in professional play.
- Auto reviews raved about the ability of the sports model to compete with the likes of the Honda Civic Si or the Chevy Cobalt SS.Advertisement
- Women's Health and Fitness magazine raved that it revolutionized the sports bra and Shape magazine gave it five stars.
- Customers who purchased this good-looking style raved about its excellent quality and were delighted with the fast delivery.