Rationalization sentence example
- "Universal isn't going to go broke if I download movies," is the common rationalization.
- Being close enough so that she could attend college while living at home had been their rationalization, but she suspected they were also trying to stimulate her social life.
- The rationalization of the story is to be found in Oscar Schade, Die Sage von der heiligen Ursula (Hanover, 1854)+ of which there is a short résumé in S.
- It is by their recognition of the duty of living consistently by theory instead of mere impulse or custom, their sense of the new value given to life through this rationalization, and their effort to maintain the easy, calm, unwavering firmness of the Socratic temper, that we recognize both Antisthenes and Aristippus as " Socratic men," in spite of the completeness with which they divided their master's positive doctrine into systems diametrically opposed.
- The only cautions are to make sure that products are not overpriced simply because they are marketed as "for seniors", or of lower quality with the rationalization that many elderly people may not realize they are getting a bad deal.Advertisement
- These remarks apply especially to that venerable rationalization which evolves the whole legend from a misreading of Undecimilla, the name of Ursula's companion, into undecim millia, i.e.
- branch line closures, signaling rationalization and diesel locomotives replacing steam locomotives.
- This conference looks at the different approaches to becoming network centric, and provides a forum for discussing funding, rationalization and convergence.
- The links between Manchester fandom and Edinburgh fandom are so incestuous as to be beyond simple rationalization.
- The principal adjustments are made in respect of rationalization costs, the impairment of goodwill and the amortization of acquired intangibles.Advertisement
- Use of prefabricated punching shear reinforcement This is a specific form of reinforcement rationalization relating to the provision of reinforcement to resist punching shear.
- stampede the old pangs of blinkered rationalization stampeding back to me like the Horsemen of the Apocalypse.
- Firstly, it would force rationalization of the farming industry, thereby strengthening demands to reform the unwieldy European Union Common Agricultural Policy.
- The rationalization of the story is to be found in Oscar Schade, Die Sage von der heiligen Ursula (Hanover, 1854)+ of which there is a short rÃ©sumÃ© in S.
- Each rationalization is consistent with itself, but they are hopelessly inconsistent with each other.Advertisement
- I felt the old pangs of blinkered rationalization stampeding back to me like the Horsemen of the Apocalypse.