Rater sentence example
- The general sense of the verb rater is to fail, as in, Je ne veux pas rater.
- olcano rapidly resumes its energy and the partially filled-up ti rater is cleared out by a succession of tremendous explosions.
- You might be looking for a camera to use in wildlife photographer while the rater was only interested in macro.
- If you want to help your stretch marks fade at a faster rater, you may be tempted to try a few of the over counter treatments targeted for this condition.
- in 190 B.C. they were included among the provinces annexed by the Romans to the dominions of Eumenes of Pergamum; but somewhat rater they joined with the Pisidians and Cilicians in piratical ravages, and Side became the chief centre and slave mart of these freebooters.Advertisement
- inter rater reliability.
- Additionally, what you like in a camera may be different from what a rater or reviewer covers in their coverage of the camera.