Ratatouille sentence example
- BB: To quote from Ratatouille, "Anyone can cook."
- Mix in the remaining 1 tbsp chopped parsley and serve with the hot courgette ratatouille.
- French ratatouille and Greek moussaka are just two tasteful classics made with aubergine that have global appeal.
- If your son likes tomato-based sauces, try mixing these with pasta, or serve some ratatouille with a meal.
- Dishes like bouillabaisse and ratatouille are from this region, which includes Provence.Advertisement
- Some of my favorites include Cookie Cutter 2, Ratatouille, and Burger Time.
- I tried several recipes from the official appliance website during my review of the appliance, including Asian Style Chicken Wings and Ratatouille, both of which were absolutely delicious and simple to prepare.
- Other sources for party themes can be found in the recent animated feature movies: Madagascar, Ratatouille, or Cars.
- Ratatouille is a great idea because it has several elements that kids get excited about; cooking, chefs and rats.
- To tie up your Ratatouille theme together, send each chef home with a new whisk and a rubber rat.Advertisement