Raspy sentence example
- His voice was raspy from his own lack of sleep.
- Her voice was harsh and raspy.
- But how, you may ask, can this raspy voiced crooner turn out intelligent and thoughtful lyrics like, "…twice as much, ain't twice as good.
- Taylor Hicks (Season 5): This 2006 winner, known for his raspy, soulful voice, has had his ups and downs.
- Ms. Toi's voice is raspy, but enunciated enough to be rather attractive.Advertisement
- The sounds associated with snoring problems resemble rattling vibrations accompanied by raspy snorting noises.
- His voice came out in a raspy whisper.
- Julie has mended well and accepting a raspy speech suffers no permanent damage.
- The girl's voice was timid and raspy, no more than a whisper.
- raspy bass voice came from her body: " I need some location work done, witch.Advertisement
- A raspy bass voice came from her body: I need some location work done, witch.