Rasping sentence example
- Rasps of conical form (45), made of a sheet of bronze punched and coiled round, were common in the XVI1Ith Dynasty, apparently as personal objects, possibly used for rasping dried bread.
- rasping sneering vocals overlaid on top.
- A humid atmosphere may help relieve the rasping cough, and a small home humidifier or cool mist vaporizer is effective near the dog's kennel, crate or bed.
- Andre shrugged. Katie heard nothing outside of the rasping trees. Gabriel was gone.
- His rasping half volley flew narrowly past the post with the keeper standing.Advertisement
- rasping almost invisible algae off bare looking rock.
- Magical riff at breakneck speed with Stiv 's trademark rasping sneering vocals overlaid on top.
- His breath came in rasping bursts, his lungs felt sluggish from all the sand he had breathed in.
- the animal to introduce its rasping and licking apparatus into very narrow apertures for the purposes of feeding, e.g.
- Limpets scrape out a living by rasping almost invisible algae off bare looking rock.Advertisement
- rasping tongue through the shells of other molluscs upon which it preys.
- The barn owl is a familiar bird, famed for it rasping screech which accounts for its other name the ' screech owl ' .