Rasped sentence example
- Although he was close to passing out from lack of air, Connor rasped, "Got it."
- He grabbed her arm, locked eyes with her and rasped through gritted teeth, "You need to stay away from me."
- "Tell me, Seer, what do you See?" he rasped in the inhuman voice.
- She met his eyes and rasped, "Run," Jackson and Sarah both battled to break free, while Connor fought to remain calm.
- She sat on a thick log. He disappeared into the shadows of the jungle, and she pulled her knees to her chest, listening. He was silent while the branches overhead hissed and rasped against one another and the cries of distant birds drifted to her.Advertisement
- "Stay away from my brother," she rasped.
- "He escaped?" she rasped.
- "What took you so long?" she rasped.
- "I haven't eaten in thousands of years," he rasped, holding her easily despite her struggles.
- She brought her lips to his ear and rasped softly, "I'll be dipped in shit before I let a misogynist pig like you lay a hand on me."Advertisement
- "What … did you do?" he rasped.
- "Don't make a sound," Burgess rasped.
- The nuts furthermore have been applied to the manufacture of an oil for burning, cosmetic preparations and starch, and in Switzerland, France and Ireland, when rasped on ground, to the bleaching of flax, hemp, silk and wool.
- "What â€¦ did you do?" he rasped.
- "Now," the woman rasped.Advertisement
- These cheek teeth are difficult to see and your pet may have to be anesthetized for these teeth to be rasped down.