Rasmussen sentence example
- In 1910 Knud Rasmussen founded the station of Thule in North Star Bay, Wolstenholme Sound, as a trading station and a base for researches.
- Rasmussen reached the head of Danmark Fjord on May 9, travelled down the fjord and up Independence Fjord to Navy Cliff, which he left on Aug.
- Rasmussen in 1916 for the exploration of the N.W.
- Rasmussen was accompanied by Lauge Koch, Dr. Thorild Wulff, H.
- Rasmussen considered it very doubtful if Eskimo ever succeeded in reaching the E.Advertisement
- Similar methods have been employed with equal success by Rasmussen and other Danes in Greenland.
- Rasmussen and others, Gronland Tangs polhavet, udforskningen af Gronland fra Melvillebugten til Kap Morris Jesup: Skildring af den II.
- cytotoxic T-cell mediated response to MHC class I expressing neurones in Rasmussen's has recently been shown 222.
- measled mountains vest looks destined for the spindly shoulders of Mickael Rasmussen.
- Rasmussen, " Report on the First Thule Expedition, 1912 "; in vol.Advertisement