Rascals sentence example
- "It's good, anyway," said Zeb, "or those little rascals wouldn't have gobbled it up so greedily."
- He bought wild lands, took stock in mining companies, desiccated egg companies, patent looms, photo-lithographic companies, gave away profusely, lent to plausible rascals, and was the ready prey of every new inventor who chanced to find him with money or with property that he could readily convert into money.
- 5 One of Grattan's main grounds of opposition to the union had been his dread of seeing the political leadership in Ireland pass out of the hands of the landed gentry; and he prophesied that the time would come when Ireland would send to the united parliament "a hundred of the greatest rascals in the kingdom."
- Finally he quarrelled with Hume because the latter would not acknowledge all his own friends and Rousseau's supposed enemies of the philosophe circle to be rascals.
- Downsizing our military will continue until we " throw the rascals out.Advertisement
- An unpopular Administration can be kept in office by a minor party, despite the desire of the people to kick the rascals out.
- Here, open out; we must join in driving these ragged rascals back on the center.
- I got some tea to take home with me, now I just need the fat rascals.
- They spend their time trying to prevent the little rascals picking all their best flowers to take to school.
- When a death results from the antics of young rascals Yahoo and Shy Boy, some serious and emotive questions have to be asked.Advertisement
- Downsizing our military will continue until we throw the rascals out.
- And also among the Englishmen there were certain rascals that went afoot with great knives, and they went in among the men of arms, and slew and murdered many as they lay on the ground, both earls, barons, knights and squires, whereof the king of England was after displeased, for he had rather they had been taken prisoners."
- The Cossacks-- those rascals--see how they run!