Rasa sentence example
- Messerschmidt, editor of the best collection of Hittite texts up to date, made a tabula rasa of all systems of decipherment, asserting that only one sign out of two hundred the bisected oval, determinative of divinity - had been interpreted with any certainty; and in view of this opinion, coupled with the steady refusal of historians to apply the results of any Hittite decipherment, and the obvious lack of satisfactory verification, without which the piling of hypothesis on hypothesis may only lead further from probability, there is no choice but to suspend judgment for some time longer as to the inscriptions and all deductions drawn from them.
- It is opposed to all forms of intuitionalism, and holds that the mind is originally an absolute blank (tabula rasa), on which, as it were, sense-given impressions are mechanically recorded, without any action on the part of the mind.
- This view is opposed to the various systems which regard the mind as a tabula rasa (blank tablet) in which the outside world as it were imprints itself through the senses.
- Santa Rasa; ?larweil% tale ?
- This means that the human mind, before any ideas are present to it, is a tabula rasa: it needs the quickening of ideas to become intellectually alive.Advertisement
- You will also have direct access to the exclusive Rasa Wing Lounge, with complimentary snacks and refreshments, along with a dedicated concierge.
- Indian by Das Sreedharan This is inspirational and highly accessible food from top restaurateur, Das Sreedharan, founder of Rasa restaurants in London.
- In the Shelley story, the monster is tabla rasa, and it is how he is treated by society that turns him monstrous.