Raring sentence example
- I would have been as nervous as a mouse on a cheese hunt at her age but Molly is raring to go.
- Jones said: Andy is now fighting fit again and raring to go after his sinusitis problems.
- If you've already owned and used the previously released Teaching Textbook series, you're probably raring to go on the pre algebra books.
- This is a happy sign that is raring to go whether it's a work project or a home renovation.
- All I do is pull the battery and store the old gal together with half my gear and the next summer she's as raring and ready as I am.Advertisement