Rapson sentence example
- See Vincent Smith, Early History of India (1908); Hoernle and Stark, History of India (1905); Rapson, Indian Coins (1898); Gardner, Coins of Greek and Scythian Kings in India (1886); Franke, Beitrage aus Chinesischen Quellen zur Kenntnis der Tiirkvolker und.
- At this period the priestly caste gained its unbounded power over the minds of men " (Professor Rapson).
- They are therefore merely the channels through which the divine word is communicated toman (Professor Rapson).
- One interesting analogy communicated by Professor Rapson, may, however, be cited from the Bhagavad-gita, iv.
- Rapson 2 has pointed out that both Kharosthi and Brahmi letters are found upon Persian silver sigloi, which were coined in the Punjab and belong to the period Oldest Saba:An Bra Hmi FfHAROSTHI kTHIOPIC tfignyarinc, ([[Arabic) Table I]].Advertisement