Rapporteurs sentence example
- Its mode of operation is to work out the matters it deals with during the intervals between the sessions, in permanent commissions, among which the whole domain of international law is divided up. The commissions, under the direction of their rapporteurs or conveners, prepare reports and proposals, which are printed and distributed among the members some time before the plenary sittings at which they are to be discussed.
- Later the reporters (rapporteurs) were admitted to judge these questions together with a certain number of members of the Parlement, and from 1 3 16 onwards these two kinds of member formed together a chambre des enquetes.
- First, I want to congratulate the three rapporteurs, who all made excellent comments about how elections can be arranged and brought about.
- If we want to write reports in the Assembly, let us settle for that and not have rapporteurs.
- Call for Sessional meeting rapporteurs Calling all budding Ernest Hemingways.Advertisement
- A growing number of States, 35 to date, have agreed to issue a standing visit invitation to all thematic rapporteurs.
- rapporteurs ' report.
- Call for Sessional Meeting rapporteurs Calling all budding Ernest Hemingways.
- A more detailed summary is available in the rapporteurs ' report.