Rappelling sentence example
- Rappelling is just getting there, a way to get down to your base.
- Start by rappelling down the building as usual, until you see a guard.
- Adventure racers may find themselves ripping down rapids in a canoe and then rappelling off a 100 foot rock face.
- What's important is whether you're ascending, rappelling, or doing traditional mountain climbing.
- I've been on climbs in all kinds of weather, some all day, rappelling down at dusk, nearly in the dark, with wind and snow trying to blow me off the wall.Advertisement
- In his mind's eye Dean could picture climbers rappelling downward in great lunges, covering many feet in long swings, reaching the bottom in but a few mad leaps into space.