Rappel sentence example
- Just rappel down and climb back up.
- He closed his eyes briefly and began loosening his tight grip on the line, readying himself to rappel downward.
- Shipton swore and began to fumble with his line to rappel again, down to the now injured and trapped form hovering below him.
- You still need room to hook in below the square knot to rappel down.
- Searing pain shot through his shoulder and he realized he barely had the strength to halt another rappel.Advertisement
- He himself could have cut the ropeâ€”the short end they found tied up topâ€” set up a second rappel at a nearby spot and gone down on it.
- When you rappel down, you loop the rope over your anchor, your fixed point up top, so in effect, it's secured in the middle of the line.
- The ability to play in third-person at any time of the game is a great new feature, as well as being able to rappel down a tall building to surprise your enemies.
- In order to retrieve your ropes after a rappel you have to prepare in advance by setting up a one-rope or two-rope retrievable rappel.
- Use one rope if the rappel is less than half the length of your rope.Advertisement
- If you can't find a fixed rappel, you have to rig one, but at popular climbing spots, like in the ice park, there's lots of choices 'cause it's climbed so much.
- So, you think Jerome Shipton cut the line so it looked like someone was trying to kill him and then used the remaining portion to loop through an anchor so he could then rappel down?
- He himself could have cut the rope—the short end they found tied up top— set up a second rappel at a nearby spot and gone down on it.
- After his surrender in 1847 he devoted himself anew to theology and philosophy, and composed a philosophical treatise, of which a French translation was published in 1858 under the title of Rappel d l'intelligent.
- "If I wanted to rappel down and not leave a rope at the top, how would I do it?" he asked.Advertisement
- You'd just loop your line through a set up or a fixed anchor and rappel down.