Rapped sentence example
- The Grand Master rapped with his mallet.
- He went to the newbie wing, where Jonny was placed, and rapped on the door.
- Before leaving, he rapped on Fred's door and yelled the message, not waiting for a response.
- I didn't sleep worth a damn last night, I got rapped in the head pretty good this morning, and I just drove a couple of hundred miles in a blizzard.
- rapped at the door with the handle of the pistol.Advertisement
- He rapped at the door with the handle of the pistol.
- outhouse thing and rapped on the door.
- collapses been a couple of days when we've been collapsing into giggles and had to be rapped on the knuckles by Paul.
- I half-expected to have my knuckles rapped by the Moderator for advertising.
- Tesco rapped over ' local ' advert Supermarket Tesco is criticized by a watchdog over a misleading advert about ' local ' produce.Advertisement
- "K-Fed", not so modestly, rapped about his ability to rhyme, drink Cristal, marry a celebrity and wear bling, seemed to only impress himself.
- Wahlberg rapped and danced, and Starr was immediately taken with him.