Rapid-transit sentence example
- - New York Rapid Transit railway, showing also the tracks and conduits of the electric surface tramway.
- The Staten Island Rapid Transit railway extends along the north shore and the south-east side, and there are several electric lines and pleasant drives.
- As the trade grew in importance, the advantages of rapid transit for the tea of new season's production began to be appreciated, and the slow and stately progress of the old East Indiaman became out of date.
- It is served by the Pennsylvania, Lehigh Valley, Central of New Jersey and Staten Island Rapid Transit railways, and by boats to New York City.
- Wear surgical masks, and avoid crowded public places or traveling by taxi, bus, train, or mass rapid transit.Advertisement
- Taking the Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART), is one of the most inexpensive and efficient ways to navigate through San Francisco around this time of year.
- In addition to being accessible by shuttle or taxi from San Francisco International and Oakland International Airport, you can also reach the hotel by riding Bay Area Rapid Transit District (BART).
- Cyberpunk is: Crowded cityscapes, rain, nighttime, ginormous neon signs that overpower the stars, faceless masses and speeding rapid transit.