Rapid-fire sentence example
- The player will hurtle through six action-packed levels using a variety of explosive weaponry including rapid-fire machine guns and lasers.
- Each turtle has a different weapon with different abilities, such as Donatello's long reach with his bo staff but slow attack speed, while Raphael and his sai weapons had a short reach but could attack rapid-fire.
- For an added twist, set a timer for one minute and ask the questions rapid-fire style.
- He ticked off the items he had learned about Jeffrey Byrne during the course of the day, as much for his own review as to answer Fred's rapid-fire questions.
- Belfair, she explained, in rapid-fire falsetto, was the heroine of a series of intergalactic romances she was writing.Advertisement
- Their sophisticated light up weaponry, complete with rapid fire zamor launchers, make these guys hard to defeat!
- There were objects far below and they were flashing as if someone down there had a rapid fire strobe.
- His rapid-fire delivery, huge breadth of knowledge and hilarious asides kept us on our mental toes throughout.
- The pimp passes her on to another gangster and chaos ensues with rapid-fire dialog and absurd situations.
- By shaking the blade rhythmically, a rapid-fire exchange of opposing muscle contractions is initiated, from the core to the extremities.Advertisement
- Hold down the right trigger to rapid fire the pistols.
- Use rapid fire when you can, it will make killing him faster.
- There are a few weapons scattered about, but the double pistols with rapid fire is the best way to go.
- The first time in a chat room takes some getting used to, as everyone is typing responses and those responses appear on the screen in rapid-fire succession.