Rankin sentence example
- It's a Lou Rankin design, Fred answered.
- The convict lease system was abolished by the constitution of 1890 (the provision to take effect on the 31st of December 1894), and state farms were purchased in Rankin, Hinds and Holmes counties.
- In 1772 he was appointed by Wesley "general assistant" in charge of the work in America, and although superseded by an older preacher, Thomas Rankin (1738-1810), in 1773, he remained practically in control.
- After the outbreak of the War of Independence, the Methodists, who then numbered several thousands, fell, unjustly, under suspicion of Loyalism, principally because of their refusal to take the prescribed oath; and many of their ministers, including Rankin, returned to England.
- The Rankin process, of which very little is known, produces the arc with much lower current.Advertisement
- Some of the best-known exposures are in the ranges which rise above the western plains, such as the Rankin Range on the Darling and the Kokopara Range to the north of the Murrumbidgee.
- Business broadly conceived: Report of the Business Archives Council of Scotland Surveying Officer, 1994-95, by Frank Rankin.
- Rankin was convinced that Franklin D. Roosevelt had deliberately provoked the Japanese attack.
- A tune which should get the ravers going with Rankin ' bellowing ' Big Up the Massive.
- A scholarship is another type of grant, and despite a common misconception, does not always require an excellent grade point average.The Jeannette Rankin Scholarship Fund is one such grant.Advertisement