Random-sample sentence example
- Participants Random sample of the adult population of Hamilton, Ontario.
- Methodology Stated preference techniques comprising a series of health-related choices were used to elicit the time preferences of a random sample of adults.
- Questionnaires were distributed to a stratified random sample of 103 women taken from the social services register, 38 of which were returned.
- This is a simple routine; the real problem lies in trying to justify its claim to produce a random sample.
- signatoryhodology consisted of a telephone survey of a random sample of 300 lead signatories or Countersignatories in Registered Bodies and Umbrella Bodies.Advertisement
- The third element was a field study of habitats, flora and fauna on a random sample of paired 1 km squares.
- The fabric typology used will be corroborated through thin section analysis of a random sample of 100 fragments.
- The methodology consisted of a telephone survey of a random sample of 300 Lead signatories or Countersignatories in Registered Bodies and Umbrella Bodies.
- Representative sample-A random sample of people that adequately represents the test-taking population in age, gender, race, and socioeconomic standing.