Rancor sentence example
- He almost winced at the rancor in her tone.
- We tackle our work; professionally and without rancor to one another in spite of a pall of indecision that oft times seeps in like a chill from a leaky window frame.
- Over the course of the series, whatever rancor they may have felt slowly gives way to respect and new-found admiration and the pair eventually married.
- She returned his scowl with a little rancor.
- If you pull the switch next to the Rancor, an explosive box drops and shooting it will make it explode.Advertisement
- Heat and exhaustion might have explained the instant fury that welled up in her throat and filled her voice with rancor.
- The Rancor will grab the enemy and walk to a corner to eat.
- On the third trial, use non-droid characters to pull both switches by the door and the Rancor will be defeated.
- Now, you may ask, what have Jews done to deserve such rancor and alarm?