Ranching sentence example
- Horse ranching is practised largely in Alberta.
- Alberta and Saskatchewan, particularly the ranching districts, are chiefly peopled by English immigrants, though since 1900 there has also been a large influx from the United States.
- The chief industries of the people are farming and ranching.
- Nevada is a great ranching state, and stock-raising has shown a rapid extension.
- A fearful drought in 1862-1864 greatly depressed it, and especially discouraged cattle ranching.Advertisement
- In the late summer and autumn, agitation in Ireland (led by Mr Ginnell, M.P.) took the form of driving cattle off large grass farms, as part of a campaign against what was known as " ranching."
- Rustic is often associated with western style furniture, which has influences from the ranching lifestyle of the Western Plains and also has a lot of Native American influence.
- Farm Discounts - If your main occupation is farming or ranching, this discount may apply to any autos used for ranch and farming work.
- Horse and cattle ranching is practised in Alberta, where the milder winters allow of the outdoor wintering of live stock to a greater degree than is possible in the colder parts of Canada.
- The following data may be considered: Climate (A) allows, in what is a great ranching district, cattle and horses to run at large through the whole winter.Advertisement